Benalmádena is a town in Andalusia in southern Spain, 12 km west of Málaga, on the Costa del Sol between Torremolinos and Fuengirola. Benalmádena is rich in attractive beaches and interesting places like the Colomares Castle, the 33-metre-tall Buddhist Benalmádena Stupa, the largest Buddhist stupa in Europe, the Benalmádena Marina and the Benalmádena Cable Car.
Benalmadena is home to Colegio Maravillas, a language school who provide Spanish lessons, activities and full board accommodation to students and teachers with meals. It is a very popular destination for our Spanish trips due to everything the school can provide. We can build itineraries which combine a good balance of onsite learning and activities, with exploring the town of Benalmadena, as well as other nearby areas.
In the town itself you can take a ride down the Teleferico Cable Car which will take you to the summit of Mont Calamorro. The resorts main market is held in Tivoli World car park on Friday mornings.
Take a wander to the Fountain Square or Plaza Espana and on to the Paloma Park. Visit the famous landmark of Bil-Bil castle on the way to the jewel of Benamladena, the Puerto Marina.
Arrive in Benalmadena by flights to Malaga and coach
Half-day excursion to Nerja and the caves
Spanish Tuition and Cookery Workshop
Half-day excursion to Plaza Mayor
Trip to Malaga
Half-day excursions to Benalmadena Pueblo, the Cable Car to Calamorro Mountain
Depart Benalmadena for journey home
Prices from £360 per student
Price based on a 6-day trip for 40 students and 4 group leaders, excluding flights. All trips are subject to availability.
AVAILABLE AT THIS DESTINATION
- Cultural Excursions
- Homestay accommodation
- Language Lessons
- Hotel/Hostel Accommodation
- Coach transfer from the school to UK airport. Return flights to Benalmadena.
- Private coach for the full duration of the trip once you arrive at the airport.
- Public transport travel card if required.
- Stay with local host families in Benalmadena.
- Hostel/hotel accommodation is available with half board or full board options.
- Language tuition with qualified Spanish teachers. Lessons can be tailored to the level of the student’s current ability and included chosen topics selected by the group leaders.
- Residential language school available at this location which includes on-site accommodation.